- Will Blackmon - Showed he can be a playmaker and was an important part of the secondary.
- Clay Harbor - Good compliment to Lewis and successful in the offense.
- Chad Henne - Need a veteran QB on the roster that knows the system.
- Brandon Deadrick - Need rotation D-lineman, also knows the system.
- Jordon Todman - Decent veteran RB to help groom the guys from this years draft.
- Will Tu'ufo'ou - Best FB currently on the roster.
- Austin Pasztor - Did a fair job at RT, see if he can be the guy.
- Mike Brown - Best of WR projects, and is a speed guy.
- Alex Mack - Will be an expensive signing but will be the best answer to Brad Meester retiring and better overall C.
- Linval Joseph - Will be another moderate signing but could be the dependable NT in the system.
- Jon Asamoah - Played RG, may come in with a chip on his shoulder after being replaced by Geoff Schwartz to push Uche Nwaneri who I have never been sold on.
- Kou Misi - Originally I felt we would bring in O'Brien Schofield, but Misi I think has more upside.
- Zane Beadles - Plays LG instant upgrade at the position.
- Pick 3 - Jadevon Clowney DE South Carolina - A lot of controversy over whether this guy takes plays off, goes right out the window. He is the real deal and stud of the draft. Passing on this guy would be a huge mistake.
- Pick 39 - Traded to Buffalo in exchange for picks 41 and 169.
- Pick 41 - Jeremiah Attuochu OLB Georgia Tech - Perfect Leo candidate, the focus this year is fix the pass rush.
- Pick 70 - Bishop Sankey RB Washington - Needs to add a little weight good compliment to Jordon Todman.
- Pick 101 - Traded to Minnesota in exchange for picks 104 and 200.
- Pick 104 - Brett Smith QB Wyoming - Fast rising QB, may or may not be the guy be we have to find one.
- Pick 115 - Traded to Denver in exchange for picks 127, 191, 233 and their 7th round pick in the 2015 draft.
- Pick 127 - Daniel McCullers DT Tennessee - Big run stuffing NT, one of the strongest in the draft.
- Pick 132 - Devin Street WR Pittsburg - Tall solid receiver, best available WR left in the draft.
- Pick 135 - Arthur Lynch TE Georgia - (We trade up with Atlanta giving them picks 138 and 223.) Lynch is a big solid TE fits in nicely with Lewis and Harbor.
- Pick 146 - Chris Watt OG Notre Dame - Best available OG left in the draft.
- Pick 163 - Lamin Barrow ILB LSU - Truly a BAP pick at this point in the draft.
- Pick 169 - Terrance West RB Towson - Big between the Tackles RB went highly unnoticed playing for a small school.
- Pick 191 - George Uko DE USC - Another BAP pick at this point in the draft.
- Pick 199 - Aaron Murray QB Georgia - Would have gone much higher had he not torn his ACL late in the season. Huge pickup this late in the draft.
- Pick 200 - Jay Prosch FB Auburn - Best FB in the draft, may actually be the guy who can truly replace Greg Jones.
After the draft having picked up 2 QB's the Jags Trade Blaine Gabbert to Miami for Jonathan Martin. This trade works for both teams, Jags get a young OT to solidify RT, and Miami gets a project QB to sit behind Ryan Tannehill.