So, if things work out ideally, here's how I would like the top ten to go.
1. Houston Texans: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida -- Because I really dont want to see Jadevon Clowney and JJ Watt on the same side of the ball unless it is during the pro-bowl.
2. St. Louis Rams: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn -- Because the Rams deserve to have boring players and boring picks because Jeff Fisher is forever unclean.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Johnny Football, Qb, aTm -- Because I will literally explode the moment that this happens. Coach Fisch ran the option bootleg with Chad Henne a few times last season. CHAD HENNE BOOTLEG! Plus, can you imagine how downright adorable Drake will look in teal? Electric city.
4. Cleveland Browns: Jadevon Clowney, DE, South Carolina -- The Browns would have a pretty dangerous group of pass rushers with Keke Mingo and Clowney. But, they will still have honored Art Modell which is pretty weird.
5. Oakland Raiders: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M -- Because Oakland fans know no other emotion but sad. They will still have a sad.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Evans, WR, aTm -- The Bucs go with the big body receiver to pair with Vincent Jackson. Josh McCown's, a native of Jacksonville, targets look a lot like they did last year in Chicago.
8. Minnesota Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville -- Norv Turner will be happy, and the long search for the Vikings quarterback will finally be over.
9. Buffalo Bills: Khalil Mack, OLB/DE, Buffalo -- BRING HIM HOME! BRING HIM HOME! BRING HIM HOME
10. Detroit Lions: Kyle Van Noy, OLB, BYU -- He's pretty good at just about everything. Detroit needs a solid player to come in right away. Van Noy is that.
11. Tennessee Titans: Cade Foster, K, Alabama -- An incredible reach here by the Titans. Embarrassing pick really.
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.