The SB Nation fantasy football draft took place tonight. Since I know the only thing more boring than blogging about blogging is blogging about your fantasy team, I'll keep it short.
- Round 1, Pick 1: LaDanian Tomilson (RB SD). Most Obvious Pick Ever.
- Round 2, Pick 24: Marvin Harrison (WR IND). My Qb of choice in Bulger was gone, my number 2 RB's of choice were gone, so I went for the most consistent WR out there.
- Round 3, Pick 25: Adrian Peterson (RB MIN). I've got an irrational hard on for the guy after watching him in the preseason. This was a reach and a probable bad pick, but sometimes you gotta go with what you see.
- Round 4, Pick 48: Cadillac Williams (RB TB). Needed a legit number 2 RB, and he's due for something better than last season.
- Round 5, Pick 49: Ben Roethlisberger (QB PIT). I like the Steelers offense this year and I hope that Big Ben pays off in the points
- Round 6, Pick 72: DeAngelo Williams (RB CAR). He'll be the starter and hopefully the stud that I thought he'd be last year.
- Round 7, Pick 73: Darrell Jackson (WR SF). If you don't like this, just wait till a later pick
- Round 8, Pick 96: Chris Cooley (TE WAS). I love this guy, and not for his hot wife. Long live the H-Back!
- Round 9, Pick 97: Alex Smith (QB SF). He's gonna be MONEY this year, no doubt about it.
- Round 10-16: Mike Furey (WR DET), Kevin Curtis (WR PHI), Stephen Gostkowski (K NE), Jeff Garcia (QB TB), Dennis Northcutt (WR JAX), Adrian Peterson (RB CHI), Michael Vick (QB ATL)
- Immediately dropped Mike Vick and acquired Panthers DEF/ST.