As I sit here, stomach stuffed with Turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, and Wild Turkey, I can't help but think of what I'm thankful for this year. I hope you all entertain this post and perhaps recite what you're all thankful for this year.
1. I'm thankful for my loving and caring family who have put up with me despite all of my well known faults.
2. I'm thankful for getting my life back on track.
3. I'm thankful for my wonderful dog of 14 years, Rex.
4. I'm thankful to be part of the best Jaguars site on the internet and that Chris took a chance on me. Reading some of my early articles is a painful process at this point, but it shows how much I've grown.
5. I'm thankful for the offers I've received from The Examiner, Bleacher Report, and other organizations to strike it out on my own. But I'm happy here for right now.
6. I'm thankful all of you have been along for the ride and hopefully won't be getting off anytime soon.