As all of the rest of the staff has done a mock draft so far, I guess it's my turn. I'll explain my picks along the way.
1. St.Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
This is your free bingo square
2. Detroit Lions: Russell Okung, LT, Oklahoma St
I've been on the Okung to Detroit bandwagon for awhile. I just think they need to make sure they keep Stafford from becoming David Carr 2.0
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
Real simple, they take the best DT available
4. Washington Redskins: Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa
Now that Synder has made yet another soul selling move to get Donovan McNabb, the Eagles go LT and try to sure up their offensive line.
5.Kansas City Chiefs: Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
Scott Pioli spends a lot of time talking about getting the "right 53" players. Remember, nobody had the Chiefs taking Tyson Jackson until a few days before the draft. McClain would fit in perfectly in KC's 3-4 defense.
6. Seattle Seahawks:: CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
There is a lot of love for Spiller in the Northwest.
7. Cleveland Browns: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
Cleveland needs a ton of help in the secondary and with Berry there, it's a no brainer.
8. Oakland Raiders: Taylor Mays, S, USC
Typical Raiders pick. Great athlete, marginal football player. Same time next year?
9. Buffalo Bills: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
Marcus Stroud's injuries have gotten the best of him. McCoy is clearly the BAP at this point in the draft.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
Jaguars get their QB of the future
11. Denver Broncos: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St
They trade away one problem receiver, but may end up getting another. However, they need a clear #1 with Marshall gone.
12. Miami Dolphins: Earl Thomas, S, Texas
The Dolphins sure up their secondary with the versatile Thomas.
13. San Fransisco 49ers: Joe Haden, CB, Florida
The Niners need some secondary help and are more than happy to take the slipping Haden
14. Seattle Seahawks: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
The Seahawks need to replace Walter Jones and Williams could be the guy to do that
15. New York Giants: Sean Witherspoon, LB, Missouri
Coughlin was always a needs drafter and the Giants biggest need is linebacker
16. Tennessee Titans: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
They need someone to replace Kyle Vanden Bosch
17. San Francisco 49ers: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
The 49ers need all the offensive line help they can get
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Iupati, G, Idaho
The Steelers offensive line has been held together with paper clips and chewing gum for too long
19. Atlanta Falcons: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
With no other first round LBs available, they go with the physically imposing Graham
20.Houston Texans: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St
Even before Dunta Robinson left, the Texans had secondary issues
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
The Mike Brown scouting department makes another swing big pick
22. New England Patriots: Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas
They get another piece of the linebacker puzzle that started with Mayo.
23. Green Bay Packers: Jared Odrick, DE, Penn St
They need to find a good 3-4 DE
24. Philadelphia Eagles: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, USF
At this point, the talent outweighs the risks
25. Baltimore Ravens: Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
Maybe the most underrated player in the draft right now
26. Arizona Cardinals: Jerry Hughes, DE, TCU
27. Dallas Cowboys: Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida
The Boys need interior line help and they'll be thrilled to get Pouncey this late
28. San Diego Chargers:Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
The Chargers jump for joy at the thought of getting Williams this late, he'll be there NT for a decade
29. New York Jets: Terrance Cody, DT, Alabama
Rex Ryan takes a flyer on the monsterous NT from Bama
30. Minnesota Vikings: Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
A pass catching TE is all the Vikings need on offense if Favre comes back
31. Indianapolis Colts: Brian Price, DT, UCLA
The Colts interior defensive line was still a weakness last year and Price could benefit from the double teams that'll be commanded from the edge
32. New Orleans Saints: Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno St
Deuce McCalister isn't what he used to be and Reggie Bush will never be an every down back in the NFL