Here's your chance to prove your draft guru status among your BCC peers. The rules for the BCC Draft Game are simple:
1. Just answer the questions after the jump in the comments. (Only 1 entry per person)
2. For each one you get right, you'll get the corresponding points.
3. The person with the most points will win a prize.
4. The BCC editors get an entry in the contest too.
The deadline to be entered into the contest is 4/22/10 at 7:29 PM ET.
Jaguars Draft Picks (16 points for a correct answer, 12 points if the round is incorrect but the player is correct)
1st Round -
3rd Round -
4th Round -
5th Round -
6th Round -
6th Round -
(Note - If the Jaguars trade and acquire a second round or seventh round pick, 16 points will be impossible for those rounds. If they draft a player that you had slated in a different round you will receive 12 points.)
1) How many minutes will the first round take to finish?
- 10 points for exact answer
- 6 points for guessing within 5 minutes
- 3 points for guessing within 15 minutes
- 1 point for guessing within 30 minutes
2) How many draft day trades will the Jaguars make? (1 point)
3) Who will the Jaguars sign in undrafted free agency? (Choose any 5 players; 6 points for each correct answer)