Again the Jaguars defense played very well and held a potent Texans offense led by Arian Foster, albeit starting quarterback Matt Schaub was out. Regardless, a hobbled Jaguars defense gave Jacksonville every opportunity to win and did so with some top defensive plays. Which was the top play in your mind?
- On the Texans second play from scrimmage Paul Posluszny forced an Arian Foster fumble that was recovered by Ashton Youboty and returned for a touchdown.
- Drew Coleman breaks up a Matt Leinart pass in the flats intended for Derrick Mason and nearly intercepts it.
- After receiving the ball on the Jacksonville 34 yard line following a Jonathan Joseph interception, Paul Posluszny sniffed out a screen pass to Arian Foster and tackled Foster for a two yard loss on third down. The Texans were forced to settle for a 53 yard field goal.
- The Texans attempted to set up a screen pass to Arian Foster, but it was sniffed out and Jeremy Mincey was given time to put a hit on Matt Leinart. Leinart would not return to the game after the hit broke his collarbone.
- With the Jaguars down 10, a Nick Harris punt downed the Texans on their own eight yard line. On first down, Russell Allen forced a fumble by Arian Foster that almost gave the Jaguars the ball on the Houston four yard line, but was instead recovered by Foster.