Remember before when we mentioned that NFL Game Rewind for 2012 would feature coaches All-22? Well, the NFL has officially announced what it will offer with all the new features. Basically the new features make the services the best thing on the internet since Dinosaur Racecars.
One of the new features is the ability to diagram a play, using still images tracing out lines with a pen or your finger, and then saving your work and e-mailing, tweeting it, or whatever social media-ing it you use. You'll be able to use the telestrator function with special app for the iPad or some Android tablets that will be released when the season gets closer.
After the jump, I'll list all of the new features.
Here are all the things that made the dinosaurs extinct.
The digital products and features include:
- NFL Preseason Live - The same package as last year, which allows fans to watch live and on-demand out-of-market preseason games with a $10 price cut.
- NFL Game Pass - Fans outside the U.S. can watch all regular season games live and on-demand.
- NFL Game Rewind - Priced at various levels, this package allows fans to watch every play of the season after the game has aired on television.
- Coaches Film - As described above, fans who purchase the high-end package for Game Rewind will have access to coach's film from the 2012 and 2011 season. The league anticipates that the coach's film from the 2012 games will be available on Wednesdays following the game. Archived footage is expected to be available closer to the start of the season.
- Telestrator Function - This was by far the most exciting product reveal from the NFL on Monday's conference call. Fans will be able to break down plays from the game, drawing over still frames with their finger or a mouse. Additionally, fans can save their breakdowns and share them via social media or email.
- Tablet availability - For the first time, all of the NFL's digital products will be available to fans on their iPad and most Android tablets.
- Fantasy football - NFL.com packed significant upgrades into their online fantasy products, including tablet availability and live auctions.