The Jacksonville Jaguars try to make it two in a row as they head back to EverBank Field to take on the Arizona Cardinals. Not only will the Jaguars try to pick up their first win at home this week, but they'll try to score their first touchdown at EverBank Field this season.
Unfortunately however the team is banged up a bit, as linebacker Paul Posluszny has been ruled out of the game after suffering a concussion against the Titans in the Jaguars win. Without him, Russell Allen will try to run the defense and slow down Carson Palmer and Andre Ellington.
Game time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Location: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
Announcers: Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber
Radio: WOKV 690/104.5 (Click listen live), Sirius XM
Odds: The Cardinals are favored.
Online streaming: Not available in the U.S.
Last time they played: Cardinals won, 31-17 (2009)
Regular season history: 2-1, Jaguars lead
More from Big Cat Country:
- Jacksonville Jaguars precision play of the Week, Week 10: Paul Posluszny forced fumble
- Cardinals vs. Jaguars: THE BCC PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA
- NFL picks Week 11 2013: Can the Jaguars get back-to-back wins?
- Paul Posluszny injury: Jaguars LB misses Thursday practice, unlikely to play vs. Cardinals
- EverBank scoreboards: Who's paying for them?