Much thanks to Hurricane123 for making it.
I normally follow this up with a compliment for the opposing team, so....The Bucs. You're not the Bucs. That counts for something.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the upcoming matchup here. Myself and my fellow peers at Music City Miracles will do our best to answer them.
I'll get the ball rolling by presenting a few questions for you guys to answer:
- What's up with Justin Blackmon? He seemed like a promising young wide receiver coming out of college, and to be honest, the thought of him playing with a Teddy Bridgewater next season worried me. Now it seems like his off-the-field behaviors have ruined his chances at a career. Do you think the Jaguars will keep him, or is he done with the team?
- Where's the win coming from? Looking at the rest of your schedule, including your games against us, where do you think the team gets their first win? Historically, in the NFL, it's really very difficult to go winless. You have to be a special kind of bad to pull it off. Personally, I don't believe you guys are that bad, especially after watching what your defense did to Peyton Manning. So, what's the next win?
- Is there still hope for Blaine Gabbert? His progression was damaged by having to start in a tire-fire offense, but he wasn't exactly a worldbeater to begin with. Do you think management should stick with him and try to build around him, or are Jaguars fans tired of Sunshine and ready to move on with another quarterback?
- Draft acquisitions? How are your drafted rookies panning out this year? I felt like the Jaguars had a solid draft back in spring, but I haven't really noticed any of the new faces making waves. Admittedly, I haven't paid much attention to your team and the media likes to pretend your team doesn't even exist, so my lack of noticing may be because of that. So, any young rooks making an impact this season?
- Team movement? Are you guys moving to London/L.A./The Moon/Pluto, or is the team staying in Jacksonville?