The Jaguars opened as 6.5 point underdogs for their season finale on the road against the AFC South rival Colts next Sunday.
This marks the 16th time that the Jaguars were not favored by the odds makers in Vegas during the 2013 season.
After winning four of the first five games since the bye, the Jaguars are currently on a two-game losing streak. Although the Colts have already locked up the AFC South title and a home playoff game, there is still an outside shot for them to clinch a first-round bye on Sunday with a win.
Earlier this season, the Colts crushed the Jaguars 37-3 at EverBank Field. Blaine Gabbert started that game for the Jaguars and turned the ball over three times, while the Colts managed to put up 437 total yards of offense.
The Jaguars did win the last time they played in Indianapolis, scoring one of their two wins in 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- 2014 NFL Draft order: Jaguars still sit with third pick
- Titans vs. Jaguars final score: Jacksonville drops home finale, 20-16
- Titans vs. Jaguars 2013: Second half game thread
- Titans vs. Jaguars 2013 game time, TV schedule, radio and more
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 12/21 (New Mexico, Las Vegas, Potato, New Orleans)