The Jaguars are looking to win their fourth straight road contest to close out the season against the hated AFC South rival Colts.
At this point in the season, the Jaguars have pretty much shut down all players who have been nursing injuries which does not bode well for their chances on Sunday. It is, however, giving the Jaguars a chance to play several young players who could be important pieces of the team in 2014.
The Colts have already locked up the AFC South title, but they still have a lot to play for on Sunday. While unlikely, the Colts still have an outside shot at locking up the second seed in the AFC and earning a first-round bye in the playoffs with a win and losses by both the Bengals and Patriots.
The last two meetings between these two teams have been lopsided wins for the Colts in Jacksonville, but the Jaguars have won the last two times the teams have played in Indianapolis.
Game time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Announcers: Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker
Radio: WOKV 690/104.5 (Click listen live), Sirius XM
Odds: The Colts are 10.5 point favorites
Last time they played: Colts won 37-3 (2013)
Series History: Colts lead series 17-8
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 12/28 (Pinstripe, Belk, Russell Athletic, Buffalo Wild Wings)
- NFL Draft 2014: Jaguars to evaluate QBs 'right away'
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 12/27 (Military, Texas, Fight Hunger)
- What Other Jaguars Free Agents Are On The Teams Radar?
- Sen'Derrick Marks turns 'prove-it' deal into long-term contract