The Jaguars were easily cast aside by the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday in the season finale of a rough year for the team, as the AFC South champions dominated in every facet and dealt Jacksonville a decisive 30-10 loss.
Chad Henne finished the day 30-of-51 passing with 331 yards, one touchdowns and one interception, missing several opportunities to move the ball downfield, although he certainly wasn't helped by a receiving corps that had multiple drops. Henne finished the season with 3,241 yards passing, 13 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
The Jaguars' defense wasn't any more successful, as Andrew Luck shredded them for 282 yards through the air and a touchdown before he was eventually replaced by Matt Hasselbeck in the lineup. Running backs Donald Brown and Trent Richardson each added touchdowns as well.
The sole touchdown of the day for the Jaguars came with 16 seconds remaining in the game, as Henne found Kerry Taylor in the back of the endzone to cut into the huge lead.
Losses for both the Texans and Redskins on Sunday mean the Jaguars will select third in the 2014 NFL Draft.
- LaRoy Reynolds makes a helmetless tackle
- Colts vs. Jaguars 2013 game time, TV schedule, radio and more
- 2014 NFL Draft: Bowl prospects 12/28 (Pinstripe, Belk, Russell Athletic, Buffalo Wild Wings)
- NFL Draft 2014: Jaguars to evaluate QBs 'right away'
- What Other Jaguars Free Agents Are On The Teams Radar?