Despite beating the Houston Texans less than two weeks ago on the road, the Jacksonville Jaguars return to EverBank Field as three point home underdogs, according to OddsShark.com.
It's a bit of a surprise that the Jaguars aren't around a one-point favorite at home, but the Texans did have an offensive outburst in their loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday, a game they nearly won.
The Jaguars have won three of their last four games however, albeit in two of the three needing multiple turnovers and late game heroics, but the point remains if they've played significantly better since the bye week.
More from Big Cat Country
- Jaguars vs. Browns final score: Late, go-ahead touchdown gives Jacksonville a 32-28 win
- Jaguars vs. Browns 2013: 5 questions with the enemy
- Jaguars vs. Browns: THE BCC PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA
- Duval 'Til We Die: The rise of 'Generation Jaguar'
- Cowboys vs. Jaguars London Series: Jacksonville hosts Week 10