The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed veteran offensive lineman Pat McQuistan on Tuesday according to Ryan O'Halloran of The Florida Times-Union, putting their roster total at 89 players.
McQuistan, 30, has played in 72 games in his NFL career including 11 starts, and last spent time with the Arizona Cardinals starting three games at right guard. He has spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, and New Orleans Saints as well.
The Jaguars depth at the guard position is a bit of a question mark going forward, so McQuistan could be a potential veteran backup in that regard if he makes the final roster. The team is listing him as an offensive tackle for right now, however.
More from Big Cat Country:
- Sanders realizing untapped receiving potential in Jacksonville
- Jaguars tease new player introduction
- Jaguars depth chart: Blaine Gabbert, Chad Henne both listed as No. 1 QB
- Cecil Shorts injury: Jaguars WR sits out practice with calf strain
- Behind enemy lines: rooting for the Jacksonville Jaguars up north