The Jacksonville Jaguars are in sole possession of first place in the AFC South after a 30-24 win over the Seattle Seahawks. Their 9-4 record also has them as the third-best team in the AFC playoff race.
The No. 3 seed.
In Week 15.
With Blake Bortles as their quarterback.
What a time to be alive.
How does the rest of the AFC look?
AFC playoff breakdown
1. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2): AFC North winner, clinched. How do they keep winning? How? They’re assured a home playoff game, now it’s a matter of which seed. They could lose the top spot, however.
2. New England Patriots (10-3): AFC East leader. They lost to the Miami Dolphins and now they play the Steelers. Screw Rob Gronkowski.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4): AFC South leader. *laughs hysterically*
5. Tennessee Titans (8-5): *still laughing hysterically*
6. Baltimore Ravens (7-6): How did they lose