The Jacksonville Jaguars are locked into the No. 3 seed for the 2017 NFL playoffs — they can’t get any higher or fall any lower — but their matchup in the AFC Wild Card round could change drastically based on Week 17 results.
How does the rest of the AFC look?
AFC playoff breakdown
1. New England Patriots (12-3): AFC East winner. It took until the fourth quarter, but they dominated and locked up a first round bye week for the billionth year in a row. Good job. (Rob Gronkowski still sucks.)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3): AFC North winner. They’ll battle for the No. 1 spot with the Patriots. If the Patriots win next week, no matter what, the Steelers will be the No. 2 seed.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (10-5): AFC South winner. They weren’t going to go any higher than this, who were we kidding? *cries profusely*
5. Baltimore Ravens (9-6): I still have zero idea how the Ravens are still here, man.
6. Tennessee Titans (8-7): Could still miss the playoffs (which would be hilarious) and it all depends on a Jaguars win this week. Go do your job, Jacksonville.