Jalen Ramsey clears the air about his tweet
After sending Jacksonville Jaguars fans into a frenzy Monday with his comments that were believed to be about leaving the franchise in the future, cornerback Jalen Ramsey took to social media again to clear the air. In a tweet posted Tuesday morning, he claimed the fans and media over analyzed his tweet from Monday. He then followed it up with another tweet which singled out arguably the most important part of his interview with ESPN’s Mina Kimes from earlier this summer.
What if the Jaguars don’t draft a quarterback in 2019?
How’s this for a hot take? I don’t think the Jaguars will draft a quarterback next year. Not in the first two rounds, at least. I think the front office stays for one more offseason and if this is the case they won’t unhitch their wagons from the Blake Bortles. Do I want this to happen? No. Is it becoming increasingly clear that as long as this front office and coaching staff is in place that it’s “Bortles or die” for them? Yup. If, however, there are major shakeups in the front office they’ll grab a quarterback with what is increasingly looking like a top-10 selection in the draft.
Jaguars hit bottom of the AFC South, is a climb back possible?
The Jacksonville Jaguars own the bottom of the AFC South Division after losing to their division opponent the Indianapolis Colts (4-5) by a score of 29-26 on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. It was a painful loss but the team is trying to hold on hope to the idea of salvaging the season. Head coach Doug Marrone is looking for some consistency in order to turn things around.
And in other Jaguars news ...
- Doug Marrone said Jalen Ramsey was at fault for the blown coverage on Eric Ebron’s long touchdown on Sunday.
- Would the Jaguars benefit from signing Josh Lambo to a contract extension before the offseason?
- John Oehser talks about what we learned from the Jaguars’ loss to the Colts.
- What should the Jaguars focus on now that the playoffs aren’t a realistic possibility anymore?
- Want to review our bold predictions from before the Jaguars vs. Colts game? You got it!