Jalen Ramsey doesn’t retract ‘trash’ comment, but commends Josh Allen for win
Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey didn’t retract his offseason critique of Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen as “trash,” but he did give the rookie credit Sunday for leading the Bills to a 24-21 victory at New Era Field.
”He did enough to get their team the win,” Ramsey said. “I don’t really know the stats. I know he ran the ball really well. He hurt us with his feet. Passing, it didn’t really feel like a lot of opportunities. We have to watch the film. They did have one deep one on us early that hurt us in the first quarter.”
VIDEO: Jaguars and Bills players fight, sidelines empty, ejections galore!
The Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills got into an all out brawl after a near touchdown to Donte Moncrief was called down at the 1-yard line.
This fight had everything — Leonard Fournette running in from the opposite sideline, countless punches, players on the ground, coaches getting nicked up... WHEW!
The Jaguars dropped their seventh straight game
This team seems to find new and interesting ways to lose games every week now, and this week was no different.
And in other Jaguars news ...
- Is Malik Jackson’s time in Jacksonville coming to a close?
- Leonard Fournette and Shaq Lawson continued fighting in the exit tunnel after being ejected.
- What led to the fight in the loss to the Bills? Leonard Fournette explains here.
- What should the Jaguars focus on now that the playoffs aren’t a realistic possibility anymore?
- This is a watershed moment in Jacksonville. Will the team respond or wilt?