Jaguars coach Doug Marrone: Offensive line must earn trust again
Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone wanted to clarify his recent criticism of the offensive line. When he said he didn’t have confidence that the unit would be able to get the job done, he was talking about one specific moment in the team’s loss to Philadelphia on Oct. 28.
He wasn’t saying it was a season-long issue and why the Jaguars are 24th in the NFL in rushing after leading the league in that category a year ago.
The NFL has flexed the Jaguars vs. Steelers game out of Sunday Night Football
The NFL has flexed the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game out of the Sunday Night Football spot. They will now kickoff at 1pm EST and be shown on CBS.
3 Jaguars players to watch in the second half of the season
The first half of the 2018 NFL season was as disappointing for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Great expectations were doused with injuries and a lack of consistency on both offense and defense. The five losses the team suffered were damaging to the locker room and the core of the franchise. A herculean effort in the final eight games by the entire 53-man roster will be crucial for this team, led by head coach Doug Marrone, to make a charge to the postseason. The Jaguars are down, but not out.
And in other Jaguars news ...
- Dante Fowler, Jr. was almost traded to the New York Jets.
- Doug Marrone didn’t think his Jaguars team “deserved” a national audience and he believed they were going to get flexed out before they actually did.
- Is there a disconnect between this team’s front office and coaching staff?
- N’Keal Harry should be a top draft target for the Jaguars this spring.
- The Jaguars are making changes to their practice schedule ahead of this week’s game.