clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Jaguars fans are (slightly) more confident after the bye week?

New, comment

This team, man.

Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Jacksonville Jaguars fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.

How confident are you in the direction of the team?

Last week: 3 percent confidence

This week: 5 percent confidence

There are 95 percent of you who have lost confidence in the Jaguars. Who in the world is this remaining 5 percent? What is even going on?

Will the Jaguars win or lose in Week 10?

Odds: Jaguars are 3-point underdogs

Stampede Blue FanPulse: Colts win by 5

Big Cat Country FanPulse: Jaguars lose by 1

The team is sticking with Blake Bortles who is literally playing the worst football of his life. He’s been benched. He stunk it up across the Atlantic. We may very well lose to Andrew Luck and 52 plumbers. Go Jaguars.

Let’s check in on how Colts fans feel about their... oh no.