If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you love the Jaguars and value the community we’ve built here at Big Cat Country. So why not join our team?
Big Cat Country is hiring a community manager. Keep reading to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who understands and values the importance of the Big Cat Country community and wants to help it grow in an inclusive, positive way.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the Jaguars.
- Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Big Cat Country community and interacting on our Facebook page.
- Understands our community guidelines and feels comfortable enforcing them on the site and on Facebook.
- Wants Big Cat Country to be a welcoming place for Jags fans.
- Has a good eye for the type of content our readers want and will identify and promote the best FanPosts on the front page.
- Is willing and able to participate in and host potential Big Cat Country meetups in real life.
- Previous moderation experience is not required, but it wouldn’t hurt.
How do you apply?
Please send a resume, your SB Nation username, and a cover letter detailing what the community at Big Cat Country means to you to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands, Jeanna Thomas, at email@example.com. You can also feel free to hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Big Cat Country, or SB Nation in general.
This is a contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.