Happy Wednesday, everyone! Here’s all the Jacksonville Jaguars news that’s fit to print... around the Internet. We’ve got Yannick Ngakoue trade rumors, Gardner Minshew merch, NFL Draft hats, and more.
Yannick Ngakoue trade rumors are heating up!
Since the Jacksonville Jaguars slapped the franchise tag on defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, the presumption has been that the quarterback disruptor is a prime tag-and-trade candidate.
Teams are checking in to see about that possibility, according to Kevin Patra of NFL.com.
Netflix’s “Tiger King” got nothin’ on Duval’s “JAGUAR KING”
Big Cat Country and BreakingT are excited to bring you the officially licensed Gardner Minshew collection. We have had some good shirts in the past, but these “JAGUAR KING” shirts are our best work, I think.
Forget the Tiger King — fans in Jacksonville are all about Duval’s own JAGUAR KING! And from sizes ranging from small to 3XL in unisex fits, there’s no reason NOT to get this one.
You can find all of the shirts here.
The NFL Draft hat for the Jaguars is... actually good?
While there is absolutely nothing going on in the sports world right now due to the global coronavirus pandemic, the NFL and NFL Draft are chugging right along. So far there are no signs of the 2020 NFL Draft not happening or being pushed back, so the NFL is keeping their schedule which includes the drop of their 2020 NFL Draft hats.
- Would Isaiah Simmons be a smart pick for the Jaguars at No. 9 overall?
- Nickelodeon is broadcasting an NFL playoff game?
- The Jaguars aren’t drafting a quarterback early this year. Stop this madness.
- Doug Marrone speaks out on the Yannick Ngakoue saga.
- POLL: 75% of Jaguars fans prefer Cam Newton over Jameis Winston.
- Tyler Eifert contract details have been announced now that he’s officially signed.