If you’re interested in this article — subscribe to our Keep Choppin’ Wood newsletter! We’ll be talking all things about this team as well as Q&A’s with readers, drink recommendations, funny tweets, and more.
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Here’s all the Jacksonville Jaguars news that’s fit to print... around the Internet.
We’ve got Allen Robinson tweets, Leonard Fournette news, Yannick Ngakoue going HAM on Tony Khan, and more!
Allen Robinson responds to Marqise Lee being cut
From where I stand, there is no more suggestive emoji than the eyeballs. You can have your eggplants, peaches, smiling devil-face, and whatever else comes to mind. There is nothing like a set of well-timed and well-placed eyeball emojis to set off the imagination.
So when I saw Allen Robinson’s latest tweet — after the Jaguars released receiver Marqise Lee — I started getting ideas:
And that same idea sure seems to be on Allen Robinson’s mind, as well.
Doug Marrone addresses Leonard Fournette’s support for Cam Newton
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was asked what he thought about Cam Newton signing in Jacksonville. His answer was pretty plainly positive, saying he’d like to see it happen to create competition at that position.
But head coach Doug Marrone felt he needed to address Fournette’s public support of Newton during a Friday appearance on NBCSN.
Yannick Ngakoue calls Tony Khan a clown
The Jaguars are a mess.
Yannick Ngakoue wants out of Jacksonville, that much is easy to see. And he’s gone to great lengths to try and force his way out.
That includes today’s Twitter exchange with Tony Khan, the team’s head of football analytics and son of owner Shad Khan.
I’m sorry, but this is a hilarious Instagram post
- 2020 NFL Draft: Who meets the Jaguars’ offensive tackle threshold?
- Does Georgia OT Andrew Thomas fit what Jacksonville is trying to do this offseason?
- What do you think about A.J. Epenesa at the end of the first round?
- Marqise Lee cut by the Jaguars.
- Should the Jaguars trade for Josh Rosen?
- Who is the better receiver for Jacksonville — CeeDee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy?
- Is Yannick Ngakoue worth a first round draft pick?
- Calais Campbell and A.J. Bouye speak about their trades away from Jacksonville.