The Jacksonville Jaguars are no longer winless, but they haven’t won consecutive games in more than two years. That could all change today with a trip to take on a banged up Seattle Seahawks team with a bad defense and backup quarterback Geno Smith under center. According to DraftKings, the difference between these two teams is just field goal, so it could very well be a close game throughout.
It’s not going to be easy for this team (a trip to the West Coast rarely is) but here’s everything you need to know to watch, listen, and follow the game.
Everything you need to know
- Location: Lumen Field, Seattle, Seahawks
- Playing surface: Artificial turf
- Game time: 4:05pm EST, Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Weather forecast: Clear, high of 56, winds 2-3mph
- Matchup history: Seahawks lead 5-3 (regular season only)
- Odds: Seahawks -3.5 with an over/under set at 44.0 points — see more info on DraftKings’ odds here
- Television broadcast: Greg Gumbel and Adam Archuleta on CBS — see coverage map
- Online Stream: Fubo.TV
- Enemy SB Nation site: Field Gulls
- Twitter: Big Cat Country
- Facebook: Please like us!
Week 8 staff picks
- Alfie Crow: Jaguars win 24-17
- Ryan Day: Seahawks win 27-16
- Demetrius Harvey: Jaguars win 24-20
- JP Acosta: Seahawks win 20-17
- Ryan O’Bleness: Seahawks win 24-23
This week’s guest picker
- John Shipley: Jaguars win 27-23 — Two bad defenses and teams, but the Jaguars have the better quarterback.