The Jacksonville Jaguars have won two of their last three games. They’re going up against an Indianapolis Colts team that has done the same. It’s (surprisingly) a good matchup and it should be fun to watch!
Here’s everything you need to know to watch, listen, and follow the game. Want to make today even more interesting? See more info on DraftKings Sportsbook’s odds here
Everything you need to know
- Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Playing surface: Turf
- Game time: 1:00pm EST, Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Weather forecast: Cloudy, high of 40, winds 12-13mph
- Matchup history: Colts lead 25-15
- Odds: Colts -10 with an over/under set at 47.5 points — see more info on DraftKings’ odds here
- Television broadcast: Andrew Catalon and James Lofton on CBS — see coverage map
- Online Stream: Fubo.TV
- Enemy SB Nation site: Stampede Blue
- Twitter: Big Cat Country
- Facebook: Please like us!
Week 10 staff picks
- Alfie Crow: Jaguars win 24-21
- Ryan Day: Colts win 28-23
- Demetrius Harvey: Colts win 23-14
- JP Acosta: Colts win 28-21
- Ryan O’Bleness: Jaguars win 28-27
This week’s guest picker
- John Shipley: Colts win 24-20
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.