The Jacksonville Jaguars are an enigma. They get blown out by Geno Smith. They put together an elite defensive performance against Josh Allen. They tear through a Cincinnati Bengals defense that (at the time) was good... only to look like a junior varsity squad against the Indianapolis Colts.
Should be a fun afternoon!
Here’s everything you need to know to watch, listen, and follow the game. Want to make today even more interesting? See more info on DraftKings Sportsbook’s odds here
Everything you need to know
- Location: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, Florida
- Playing surface: Grass
- Game time: 1:00pm EST, Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Weather forecast: Cloudy, high of 75, winds 10mph
- Matchup history: 49ers lead 3-2
- Odds: 49ers -9 with an over/under set at 44.5 points — see more info on DraftKings’ odds here
- Television broadcast: Chris Myers and Daryl Johnston on FOX — see coverage map
- Online Stream: Fubo.TV
- Enemy SB Nation site: Niners Nation
- Twitter: Big Cat Country
- Facebook: Please like us!
Week 11 staff picks
- Alfie Crow: 49ers win 20-17
- Ryan Day: 49ers win 19-0
- Demetrius Harvey: 49ers win 24-10
- JP Acosta: 49ers win 24-17
- Ryan O’Bleness: 49ers 34-23
This week’s guest picker
- jJohn Shipley: 49ers win 17-13
- Fan confidence: 56% of Jaguars fans are confident the team is headed in the right direction.
Check out DraftKings Sportsbook, the official sportsbook partner of SB Nation.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.