Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the year we ask questions of the most plugged-in Jacksonville Jaguars fans and fans across the country. Sign up here to participate in the weekly emailed surveys.
Jaguars fans: are you confident the team is headed in the right direction?
And which Cleveland Browns player would you cherrypick?
- 27-year-old defensive end Myles Garrett (4x All-Pro, 4x Pro Bowl)
- 26-year-old cornerback Denzel Ward (2x Pro Bowl)
- 27-year-old running back Nick Chubb (1x All-Pro, 4x Pro Bowl)
- 29-year-old wide receiver Amari Cooper (4x Pro Bowl)
- 29-year-old right guard Wyatt Teller (2x All-Pro, 2x Pro Bowl)
Quite honestly, 100% of votes should go to Garrett, a surefire future Hall-of-Famer. It’s a travesty he still hasn't won his first career Defensive Player of the Year trophy.
After Garrett is where things get interesting. Assuming good health, Chubb might be able to solve Jacksonville’s rushing woes single-handily; Teller would go a long way towards run blocking and pass protection up front; and Ward looks like an especially good candidate after a poor primetime performance from Tyson Campbell and Darious Williams. But I think Cooper is the best non-Garrett pick, especially after Christian Kirk was injured on Monday.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Check out DraftKings Sportsbook, the official sportsbook partner of SB Nation.