It’s day two of the 2023 free agency negotiation period, and here are the transactions and roster moves* being reported by the NFL and ESPN’s Adam Schefter:
- QB Taylor Heinicke: 2-year, $20M deal
- G Shaq Mason: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers traded Mason for a late-round draft pick
- WR Jakobi Meyers: 3-year, $33M, with $21M guaranteed
- TE Darren Waller: The Giants traded a third-round draft pick for Waller
- RB Rashaad Penny: Contract details have not been released
- CB Emmanuel Moseley: 1-year, $6M deal
- RB David Montgomery: 3-year, $18M, with $11M guaranteed
- WR Allen Lazard: 4-year, $44M deal
- LB Azeez Al-Shaair: Contract details have not been released
- DL Arden Key: 3-year, $21M, $24M max value, and $13M guaranteed
- CB Stephon Gilmore: The Indianapolis Colts traded Gilmore for a fifth-round draft pick
- QB Andy Dalton: 2-year, $10M, $8M guaranteed, and a max value of $17M
- RB Samaje Perine: 2-year, $7.5M deal
- DE Samson Ebukam: 3-year, $27M deal
- CB Byron Murphy: 2-year, $22M deal
*I omitted re-signings
To read about day one of the negotiation period, click here.
To read about the Jaguars and free agency, click here.
To read about the Jaguars re-signing Andrew Wingard, click here.