It’s day three of the 2023 free agency negotiation period, and the first official day of free agency. Here are the transactions and roster moves* being reported by the NFL and ESPN’s Adam Schefter:
- TE Hayden Hurst: 3-year deal
- RB Miles Sanders: 4-year deal
- QB Baker Mayfield: 1-year, $8.5M deal
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster: 3-year, $33M deal
- OT Riley Reiff: 1-year, $5M deal
- RB James Robinson: 2-year, up to $8M
- QB Jacoby Brissett: 1-year, up to $10M, with $8M guaranteed
- WR Deonte Harty: 2-year deal
- Edge Rusher Clelin Ferrell: 1-year deal
- DT Taven Bryan: 1-year, $4.5M
- S Juan Thornhill: 3-year, $21M
- RB Jamaal Williams: 3-year, $12M, with $8M guaranteed deal
- LT Orlando Brown Jr.: 4-year, $64.09M deal
- QB P.J. Walker: 2-year deal
To read about day one of the negotiation period, click here.
To read about day two of the negotiation period, click here.
To read about the Jaguars and free agency, click here.
To read about the Jaguars re-signing Andrew Wingard, click here.
To read about Arden Key signing with the Titans, click here.
To read about Jawaan Taylor signing with the Chiefs, click here.