1. Jackson-Powers Johnson C Oregon
2. T' Vondre Sweat DT, Texas
3. Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M
4. Cade Stover, TE Ohio State University
5. Jaden Hicks, S Washington
6. Javion Cohen, OG Miami (FL)
7. Zion Tupuola-Fetui, Edge Washington
8. Marcus Harris, DT Auburn
I was more focused on the first four rounds to add impact to O-line and D-line.
JPJ is the start of a revamped, aggressive offensive line. Sweat is a big body interior DT to plug up the middle and let the Edge and LB players rush/blitz. Cooper can blitz as well as cover the run and middle. Cade Stover is a big body TE to add another blocking receiver and pass target, which should help Engram get open. If engram is covered then choose your weapons. Jaden Hicks has size and speed; great tackler and pursuit; needs to beccome better at reading man route coverages. The last guys are bodies but needed for the rotation on the defense and o-line.
No trades, just taking what PFN gave me.